Greg Swan is an accomplished speaker, presenter and guest lecturer at national conferences, professional organizations, business meetings, and universities.
Greg is a nationally-recognized thought-leader, brand strategist and creative team leader who blends experience with creativity, emerging technology, earned engagement and social media for Fortune 500 brands and can share a keynote at your upcoming event, conference, or in-house meeting.
Greg’s unique style and approach caters each presentation to the target audience, weaving thought-leadership, inspiration, and over-arching strategies with real-life, tangible take-aways.
Let’s get everyone together and spend some time talking about creative trends, platform changes, and what your brand can to maximize today’s social-savvy audiences.
These workshops can cover topics like: trends; social media content strategy and pillars; online and social audience personas; voice, tone and channel maps; brand campaign platforms and tactics; emerging technology, and regulatory and legal policy.
Each workshop will be customized for your organization’s needs and result in a takeaway document with key learnings and next steps.
To connect with Greg about topics for your conference or event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-845-1020.
“Greg Swan leads ‘Innovation and Trend Workshops’ for Fortune 100 clients to discuss trends and shifts in consumer behavior and content consumption. He has repeatedly demonstrated to clients the ROI for social media and the dangers of misusing it.
He makes small bets on pilot programs, scaling them up once they prove their value.”
2021 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- American Marketing Association (virtual) – Feb 17
- Drake University (virtual) – Feb 24
- Augsburg University (virtual) – March 22
- American Advertising Federation (virtual) – Apr 15
- American College of Thessaloniki – Apr 16
- Digital Summit Series – Aug 4-5-6
2020 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Ad 2 Student Ad Summit (Minneapolis, MN) – Jan 31
- American College of Thessaloniki (Thessaloniki, Greece) – Feb 10
- Chicago Portfolio School (Chicago, IL) – Feb 24
- Minnesota College of Art & Design (Minneapolis, MN) – Feb 25
- Social Media Breakfast Keynote (Minneapolis, MN) – Feb 28
- Augsburg University (virtual) – March 23
- University of Michigan Commencement Address (virtual) – April 29
- Drake University (virtual) – Aug 26
- American College of Thessaloniki (virtual) – Sept 28
- University of Michigan (virtual) – Oct 14
- American College of Thessaloniki (virtual) – Nov 24
2019 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Ad 2 Student Ad Summit (Minneapolis, MN) – February 1, 2019
- 4A’s CreateTech (New York, NY) – February 5, 2019
- IABC Convergence Summit (Minneapolis, MN) – March 28, 2019
- University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) – April 9, 2019
- Mobile Twin Cities with Buzzfeed (Minneapolis, MN) – May 14, 2019
- Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association (Minneapolis, MN) – May 15, 2019
- Brand Innovators Future of TV & Media (Minneapolis, MN) – May 15, 2019
- Land O’Lakes MarTech Summit Keynote (Arden Hills, MN) – June 12, 2019
- Social Media Breakfast: “A Conversation with Greg Swan” (Minneapolis, MN) – June 27, 2019
- St. Thomas Academy: Digital Wisdom Workshop (Minneapolis, MN) – June 27, 2019
- Courageous Storytellers (Wichita, KS) – July 24, 2019
- Digital Summit Minneapolis 2019 (Minneapolis, MN) – August 14-15, 2019
- Digital Summit DC 2019 (Washington, DC) – September 4-5, 2019
- Thomson Reuters Synergy Users Conference (Virginia Beach, VA) – September 23, 2019
- 2nd Annual Satellite Women’s Conference (Scottsdale, AZ) – October 7-8, 2019
- University of St. Thomas (St. Paul, MN) – October 16, 2019
- American College of Thessaloniki (Thessaloniki, Greece) – October 21, 2019
- University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) – November 6, 2019