Happy Winter Solstice! It’s officially winter today, the days will get longer, and apparently our life expectancy decreased, too….. Goodbye 2017.
Here are some holiday goodies we’ve been tracking around the social web this week…
- This GIF is blowing up Reddit and Imgur this week. Based on the classic film A Few Good Men, it hilariously summarizes a conversation between father and son about Santa Claus.
- We’ve been loving these 17 Hilarious New Year’s Day 2018 Memes To Get You Through The Year from Bustle.
- Twitter has people timing songs perfectly for New Year’s Eve midnight, for example…
- if you play “…ready for it” at exactly 11:58:50pm on december 31st, taylor swift will declare her iconic “…are you ready for it?” line right as the clock strikes midnight. enter 2018 the right way.
- If you play “Skyline To” by Frank Ocean at 11:59:31 on December 31st, Frank will say “that’s a pretty f*cking fast year flew by” just as 2017 ends.
- if you play “Despacito” at 11:59:49pm on New Year’s Eve, you get to listen to “Despacito”. Start off your new year right.
- We’ve been collecting our favorite 2017 viral videos and put together a super cut for our all-agency meeting today. Share in the holiday goodness here: FALLON’S FAVORITE VIRAL VIDEOS OF 2017
Lastly, have you been playing Whamageddon?
- The 1st Rule: The objective is to go as long as possible without hearing WHAM’s holiday classic “Last Christmas.”
- The 2nd Rule: The game starts on December 1st, and ends at midnight on December 24th.
- The 3rd Rule: Only the original version applies. Enjoy yourself some remixes and covers.
- The 4th Rule: You’re out as soon as you recognize the song.
- Bonus Rule: Post on social media with the #whamageddon hashtag when you get hit.
And I’m out already… And now so are you! #whamageddon