Here are some holiday goodies we’ve been tracking around the social web this week…
- This GIF is blowing up Reddit and Imgur this week. Based on the classic film A Few Good Men, it hilariously summarizes a conversation between father and son about Santa Claus.
- We’ve been loving these 17 Hilarious New Year’s Day 2018 Memes To Get You Through The Year from Bustle.
- Twitter has people timing songs perfectly for New Year’s Eve midnight, for example…
- if you play “…ready for it” at exactly 11:58:50pm on december 31st, taylor swift will declare her iconic “…are you ready for it?” line right as the clock strikes midnight. enter 2018 the right way.
- If you play “Skyline To” by Frank Ocean at 11:59:31 on December 31st, Frank will say “that’s a pretty f*cking fast year flew by” just as 2017 ends.
- if you play “Despacito” at 11:59:49pm on New Year’s Eve, you get to listen to “Despacito”. Start off your new year right.
- We’ve been collecting our favorite 2017 viral videos and put together a super cut for our all-agency meeting today. Share in the holiday goodness here: FALLON’S FAVORITE VIRAL VIDEOS OF 2017
Lastly, have you been playing Whamageddon?
- The 1st Rule: The objective is to go as long as possible without hearing WHAM’s holiday classic “Last Christmas.”
- The 2nd Rule: The game starts on December 1st, and ends at midnight on December 24th.
- The 3rd Rule: Only the original version applies. Enjoy yourself some remixes and covers.
- The 4th Rule: You’re out as soon as you recognize the song.
- Bonus Rule: Post on social media with the #whamageddon hashtag when you get hit.
And I’m out already… And now so are you! #whamageddon