Mashable published their 5 must-have free social apps for Blackberry today (including well-duh apps like Facebook and Blackberry Messenger). I can do better.
Here are my five must-have free social apps for Blackberry:
- BuzzMe: enables your Blackberry to ring and vibrate at the same time (what a novel concept!). You can also set your LED indicator light to “disco” mode, which is always a plus. Paid version has even more features.
- FlashLight: turns your phone into a flashlight, which is great for finding your keys, getting dressed or emergency signaling in the dark. Choose from 8 colors and three levels of brightness.
- YouVersion Bible: pulls down your requested book or scripture from a server, which means the app isn’t very big. Also has daily reading program, sharing tools and a local live feature.
- QuickPull: allows you to reset your Blackberry without physically pulling the battery out. Since I like to run a ton of apps at once and rarely turn off my phone, a manual reboot seems to be about a once a week occurrence. This app is great for that.
- SocialScope Lite: blends the best in for reading/updating Twitter (multiple accounts), Facebook, FourSquare and Flickr. Plus, it has manual refresh – my favorite.
What are your must-haves?